A Bufeè Of Happiness

"In some strange way, the sheer number of people, the sheer number of lives being lived, here in London, used to make me a bit sad. It made me sad because…well I’m not sure. 
Hmm, I guess it was the fact thats so many, presumably, amazingly intriguing people, from all over the world, crossed my path every day, every hour and every minute. They passed, and moved on. I passed. But I would always let my mind wander “..what if I had lift my eyes one more time before the person got off the tube” etc. 
It’s hard to explain what I feel…felt. Think…think of an amazing buffé, with dishes from all over the world. Some you know and love, some you know you shouldn’t love, others are excitingly strange and new to you. But you only have one very, very small plate. You get a new plate every second hour, but when finished with the first one, you will have to wait. 
You see that interesting dangerously green tinted dish you at first didn’t dear to eat, now being scraped from it’s silver plate by someone else.
But luckily, you’re first in line the second round, and this time and you’re going all in. Your gonna take what you want. So take what you want and you'll be happy." 
-Wiktor Strand Hansson

// Ich habe mich für eine Blogvorstellung beim wundervollen Blog von Laura http://ivegottobreathe.blogspot.de beworben, wünscht mir Glück :)  //

2 Kommentare: